We followed around the head of our Fort Collins office and this is what we experienced!
Meet Bill Okland. He is Elite Roofing’s Fort Collins Senior Project Manager. Bill has worked for Elite Roofing for over 3 years and runs all of the projects in Fort Collins, and has been in the roofing and construction industry for over 35 years! Since he has worked in construction for his entire career, Bill offers complete General Contractor services to include roofing, windows, siding, gutters, fences and even deck damage repair. We followed Bill around and asked him a variety of questions. Below you will find the highlights of our time with him, as well as a fun questionnaire.
- Name: Bill Okland
- Position: Senior Project Manager, Fort Collins
- Hometown: Loveland, Colorado
- Favorite thing about Colorado: Weather and the mountains
- What type of roof best describes you? “Architectural designer styles. The good looks of today’s dimensional style roofing products.”
- Least Favorite Food: Rotten
- Favorite Sport/Team: Drag Racing/John Force Racing
- Something interesting about Bill: “I love to travel and cruise the southern seas.”
- If they named a planet after you, what would it be called?: BILLDAR
- Why did you choose to work for Elite Roofing? “Their strong desire to do things right and the family values.”
- Eggs are best served how?: “Cooked any way; not raw.”
- Favorite Family Activity: “Camping and going to outdoor festivals.”
Originally posted 2014-09-08 21:37:29.