We are expanding our team! Due to the demand in areas where storms are hitting hardest, we are looking to for Residential Sales Project Managers in Colorado Springs. The storms have brought on an incredible amount of business and we need your help to keep up with the demand for qualified Sales/Project Managers!
Elite Roofing offers a comprehensive sales training program. Our training program is one of the best in the business, and has helped many of our team members with zero prior roofing sales experience to become top sellers within the ranks of our company.
The average Project Manager earns between $50,000-$70,000 in their first year of selling, $70,000-$100,000 in the second year and over $100,000 in their third year. This is a commission based position with unlimited earning potential.
- Set appointments with homeowners
- Selling roof replacements
- Manage a large volume of customers
- Communication between the office staff, product team and homeowners
- Great attitude
- Great with people
- Self Motivated–This position allows you to create your own schedule with limited supervision. Because of this, we require highly motivated, self-starters in order to maintain the high level of efficiency and production we expect from our sales team members.
- Organizational skills
- Networking and communication skills are a must.
- Reliable vehicle (truck preferred)
- Cell phone
- Ability to climb ladder
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Pass a drug test
In addition, we reserve the right to run background checks on all applicants.